Monday, June 8, 2009

New England...a great place to visit!



Growing up in New England was a wonderful experience. Close to beaches, lakes, mountains, big cities and small...and oh, those wonderful change in seasons. Warm spring days, cool summer evenings, crisp and colorful fall days and the wonders of the wintry snow.... So today while reading my many news spots online, I looked at the weather map and understand why I titled this blog as "New England, great place to visit". Here is the weather forcast for my northern hometown: Today 71 degrees, Tuesday 57 degrees, Wednesday 59 degrees, Thursday 71 degrees and finally Friday 76 degrees.... I am thankful to live in Sarasota Florida where we are enjoying steady 80's+. I will visit New England soon for a family visit, love every minute of it and return to Sarasota with a huge smile!








No comments:

Post a Comment